150 Young Professionals from various companies came together to listen and discuss solutions for smart energy. They also tried to identify the stumbling blocks within their respective companies, preventing them from adapting effectively and rapidly. The subject came alive with inspiring lectures from Frits Verheij (DNV GL), Guillaume Mancini (Tesla), Auke Hoekstra (TU Eindhoven), Yousri Mandour (ICSB) and Roland van Rooyen (The city of Rotterdam). The micro session was moderated by Erhan Tanercan (Leadership, Consult & Training).
Hereby you can find the presentations given by our lecturers (pdf):
– Erhan Tanercan: Introduction
– Yousri Mandour: New value & business models
– Roland van Rooyen: Smart Urban Energy in Rotterdam
– Guillaume Mancini: Smart Urban Energy
– Frits Verheij: The smart energy landscape
– Auke Hoekstra: Smart grids and EVs